Your photos are your own. We don’t know who you are and we don't have any access to any of your personal photos. We are not responsible for your content. You are responsible for your content.
By using this Service, you agree to these Terms of Service:
- We can change these Terms of Service at anytime.
- We provide to you a license which is revocable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable. This is a license for you and you only.
- Service is available at 3+ age.
- Service may contain content such as photo from internet that are provided by us, our partners and those content may be protected by copyrights. You shall respect those copyrights.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decipher, decompile in order to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of Service.
- You understand that to improve Service, we are using a suite of tools from Firebase (Google), in particular Crashlytics, which regularly sends anonymous logs to their servers based in the United States. This service provides us an aggregated understanding of what works in our Service and what does not work properly, helping us to improve constantly the applications.
- Some of the Services provided by the Application will need to be paid for use, but we will provide a free trial period for use. You may choose our weekly package, monthly package or annual package for the Paid Services. Once the fees are duly paid in full, you will acquire the Paid Services within the subscription period. In the future, the Application may comprise further Paid Services. If you already subscribed the Paid Services during the period the further Paid Services is updated, you will be able to use the further Paid Services during the subscription period without extra charge, provided that: 1) no extra charge is required by us; 2) you update the Application as may be required to use the further Paid Services. For any Paid Services offered by us, we accept payment via the current payment method indicated prior to purchase, which may include Apple Pay or Google Play. You agree to abide by any relevant terms of service or other legal agreement whether with Apple or a third party, that governs your use of a given payment processing method. We could modify about our payment policy according to practical needs. Some free services may become Paid Services in the future. If the fee is not paid on time and in full, you will no longer be able to use the Paid Services when we start to charge fees. In the event there is a price reduction or promotion, we will not provide price protection or refund your payment. Please be aware that, as long as you purchase the paid service, we will not refund the payment to you whether or not you use such service.
- As you are accessing Service via an Application obtained through the Apple App Store or Google Play the following shall apply: Both you and Peml Art acknowledge that these Terms of Service are concluded between you and Peml Art only, and not with Apple or Google, and that Apple or Google is not responsible for the Application or the Content;
- You release us from all liability for the loss of any Content or for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Service.
- THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, suspend, or discontinue the Services at any time and for any reason, without notice to you. But we have no intention to do so. We obviously want to continue developing Peml Art and supporting our amazing base of users.
The Terms of Service was last updated on 27 May, 2021